Max Duty™ Underbed Mounting System, 14,000 lbs. Capacity, Ford
With the REESE® Max Duty™ Underbed Mounting System you can have both. This first-of-its-kind towing solution features REESE’s power puck under-bed mounting system which gives you a clean truck bed once your fifth wheel or gooseneck hitch is removed. No bulky, permanent rails above the bed to work around and take up space in the bed of your truck. With the Max Duty system, your bed stays clean and available for anything you want to load in it.
For the first time ever, you have the option of a towing solution for your Ford F-150 pickup that installs under the bed of your truck, with a weight rating of 14,000 pounds. The Max Duty towing system is designed to give you the maximum amount of towing capacity out of your half-ton pickup. This advanced under-bed mounting kit gives you the versatility to mount and tow with either the REESE 14K M5 5th wheel hitch (Part# 30947) OR the REESE 14K gooseneck hitch (part#30946), both of which fit into the same, unique Max Duty puck pattern. This unique four-puck pattern makes installation quick and simple, with a wider mounting footprint for increased stability and it also makes it easy to connect or switch between the two options. Like all REESE products, this one-of-a-kind rail kit is tested to exceed SAE J2638 standards and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. So make it easy. Make it fun. Make it the REESE Max Duty Underbed Mounting System, so you can make the journey as enjoyable as the destination.
- UNDERBED FOR HALF-TON TRUCKS: The REESE® Max Duty™ Underbed Mounting System installs below the bed of your pickup, giving you the flexibility to use your truck however you want, whenever you want. Towing with a 5th wheel hitch, hauling with a gooseneck hitch, or using your truck bed free of permanent rails when not towing! The Max Duty is the ONLY towing system of its kind for half-ton trucks.
- CLEAN TRUCK BED WHEN NOT TOWING: No permanent rails. No bulky steel taking up space in the bed of your truck when you’re not towing. Attachments are all below the bed.
- TOWING CAPACITY: With a weight rating of 14,000 pounds, the Max Duty is designed to give you the maximum amount of towing capacity out of your Ford F-150 tow vehicle.
- TESTED: Inspected for quality and superior workmanship and is tested to exceed SAE J2638 standards, so you can tow confidently knowing your family and your connections are safe and secure.
- COMPATIBILITY: The REESE Max Duty Underbed Mounting System is exclusively compatible with the REESE 14K M5 Max Duty fifth wheel hitch and the REESE 14K Max Duty Gooseneck Hitch.
- WARRANTY: The REESE Max Duty is backed by a limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind that your investment is backed by THE most iconic brand in RV towing since 1952.
||Where to Buy||Add to Compare|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Dimensions:||46.75" x 15.125" x 6.75" (Shipping)|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
|Product Requires Drilling||Product DOES NOT Require Drilling|
|Year||Make / Model / Style||Install Time||Drill|
|'15 - '23||Ford, F-150||240 minutes|
If you would like to submit your question, please use our contact page.