Sidewinder™ 5th Wheel Pin Box, 20,000 lbs. Capacity, Fits Lippert (1621, 1716, 0719), Fabex PB 600 Series
- By locking the trailer king pin to the 5th wheel hitch with the included wedge, the Sidewinder pin box effectively moves the trailer pivot position 22 in. rearward allowing for increased turning capability
- Included wedge fits all Reese 5th wheel hitches. All non-Reese hitch systems will require the purchase of a custom-fit wedge kit. Check available wedges offerings below
- Automatic tracking – No need for a 5th wheel slider system to make tight turns or to park the trailer. The Sidewinder system does this automatically so the user will not have to leave the cab of the truck
- Trailer tracks more closely to the tow vehicle while keeping the load centered over the axles
- With the pivoting pin box design, you can hook up at nearly any angle
- Improved, robust design adds increased stability and strength to support heavier loads
- Tested for real-world conditions, Sidewinder ™ exceeds all REESE and SAE test standards
- Ships pre-assembled - saves on install time
- Virtually maintenance-free*
- Rated for 20,000 lbs. capacity
||Where to Buy||Add to Compare|
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Dimensions:||12" x 36" x 16" (Shipping)|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
Below is a listing of commonly asked questions and answers for the Sidewinder™ 5th Wheel Pin Box, 20,000 lbs. Capacity, Fits Lippert (1621, 1716, 0719), Fabex PB 600 Series. If you can't find the information you need here, please submit your question to us using the form in our contact page.
A lube plate cannot be used if you're using the sidewinder feature, as it interferes with the wedge. A lube plate can only be used if you lock out the sidewinder and make it a standard pin box that doesn't rotate.