Tri-Ball Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, (1-7/8 in., 2 in., 2-5/16 in. Trailer Hitch Balls), Fits 2 in. Receiver, 16,000 lbs. Capacity, Black
- TRUSTED STRENGTH: Made of steel for dependable strength and safety. REESE tri-ball trailer hitch ball mounts are finished with a black finish and has a maximum capacity of 16,000 lbs.
- MULTI-USE: This REESE tri-ball ball mount has hitch balls in the following sizes: 1-7/8 in., 2 in., 2-5/16 in., making this the only ball mount you’ll need. Just set the hitch ball to fit the coupler of the trailer you’re towing and go.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: This REESE 3 ball hitch accessory fits easily into any 2-in. trailer hitch, providing a level and safe towing setup no matter what trailer you’re towing
- TESTED: REESE ball mounts are inspected for quality and superior workmanship and are tested to exceed SAE J684 standards, so you can tow confidently knowing your family and your connections are safe and secure.
- WARRANTY: REESE multi-ball hitch ball mounts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind that your investment is backed by THE toughest, most trusted brand in towing since 1952
||Where to Buy||Add to Compare|
|Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Dimensions:||12" x 7.3" x 5" (Shipping)|
|Pin Diameter:||0.625 in.|
|Ball Diameter:||1.875 in., 2 in., 2.313 in.|
|Shank Length:||12 in.|
|Receiver Size:||2 in.|
|Capacity:||2,000 lbs. (1-7/8 in.), 10,000 lbs. (2 in.), 16,000 lbs. (2-5/16 in.)|
|Tongue Weight:||200 lbs. (1-7/8 in.), 600 lbs. (2 in.), 1,600 lbs. (2-5/16 in.)|
|Finish :||Clear Zinc 600|
|Ball Hole Size:||N/A|
|Rise Tongue Weight:||N/A|
|Load Rating Class:||V|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
If you would like to submit your question, please use our contact page.