Trailer Hitch Ball Mount Security Kit, Fits 2 in. Receiver, 4 in. Drop, 7,500 lbs. Capacity, Includes 2 in. Trailer Hitch Ball and Dogbone Style Receiver Lock
Each ball mount in a REESE security kit is made from steel, has a Black Powder Coat finish, and is specifically designed to work with any 2 in. hitch. The drop needed for each vehicle and trailer combination varies, so be sure to pair your vehicle and trailer correctly to achieve a level and safe towing setup. Brought to you by REESE - Making the journey as enjoyable as the destination since 1952.
- TRUSTED STRENGTH: Made of solid, all-welded steel for dependable strength and safety with a maximum capacity of 7,500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 750 lbs. tongue weight.
- MULTI-USE: Boat, utility trailer, or camper – the choice is yours! This REESE security kit makes it easy to hook up and go. With the hitch ball easily secured onto the ball mount, you can quickly connect your vehicle to any number of towables and hit the road.
- COMPLETE TOWING KIT: This trailer hitch security kit comes complete with a ball mount with a 4 in. drop, a 8.75 in. shank, and a 2 in. Trailer Hitch Ball and Receiver Lock.
- TESTED: REESE security kits and trailer ball mounts are inspected for quality and superior workmanship and are tested to exceed SAE J684 standards, so you can tow confidently knowing your family and your connections are safe and secure.
- WARRANTY: REESE security kits and hitch ball mounts with locks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind that your investment is backed by THE most iconic brand in towing since 1952.
||Where to Buy||Add to Compare|
|Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
|Dimensions:||7.68" x 18.9" x 4.33" (Shipping)|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
|Pin Diameter:||0.625 in.|
|Ball Hole Size:||1 in.|
|Ball Shank Diameter:||1 in.|
|Ball Shank Length:||1.25 in.|
|Ball Diameter:||2 in.|
|Receiver Size:||2 in.|
|Rise Capacity:||7,500 lbs.|
|Rise Tongue Weight:||750 lbs.|
|Tongue Weight:||750 lbs.|
|Shank Length:||8.75 in.|
|Load Rating Class:||IV|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
If you would like to submit your question, please use our contact page.