Gooseneck RV Coupler
Take the heavy equipment out of the truck bed! The Goose Box™ gooseneck coupler is specifically designed for RV trailer owners who wish to tow with their gooseneck hitch. The Reese® Goose Box™ replaces a traditional pin box so the RV works with the truck gooseneck hitch. Includes 5th Airborne™ technology for a superb ride.
- World’s first OE approved gooseneck adapter, Endorsed by Lippert Components, Inc. for their frame systems
- Fits Lippert #1621, 1621HD, 0719 and Fabex PB-600 Series
- Fits Lippert #1716, 1116 and 0115 - Spacer kit #61301 is required
- 5th Airborne™ expertise reduces stress transferred to the RV frame
- Independent lab tested & proven to provide a better ride than king pin“bolt-on” adapter solutions (Bosch Automotive Proving Grounds)
- Bulldog® gooseneck coupler technology with traditional king pin styling
- Air bag, dual shocks and rubber bumpers provide multi-directional shock absorption for a smoother driving experience
- Air pressure relief valve prevents overfilling of air bags
- Available in bulk or individual packaging
- Rated for 16,000 lbs. capacity utilizing both CSA & SAE J2638 test standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Warranty:||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Dimensions:||18.5" x 46" x 17.25" (Shipping)|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
When used together, the following parts make up the product (Kit) at the top of the page. They can be purchased together as part of the kit or as separate components for replacement or repair; however, ALL of the following MUST be used in order for the above product to work as advertised.
Fifth Wheel Coupler Spacer Kit
Spacer Kit for Sidewinder Turret When Replacing 12-1/2" Pin Box
Below is a listing of commonly asked questions and answers for the Gooseneck RV Coupler. If you can't find the information you need here, please submit your question to us using the form in our contact page.